Monday, November 1, 2010

Why...

So one of my very good friends, Julia, took part in NaNoWriMo last year and I heard about it from her almost every day about how much she was enjoying it.  So I decided that I wanted to give it a try this year. I was not nearly as organized as she was last year.  I kind of forgot about it until Halloween and then all of a sudden went ok...tomorrow I begin writing a novel.  No ideas in my head at all.

 I have decided though that I will post my novel here so that people can read it as I write it.

PLEASE remember that I am just writing this piece and that it has not been edited at all other than the spelling and grammar check that word does for you.  Feel free to comment on things that need to be worked on or changed.

I would like to say that this is going to seem very close to the life of someone that many of you may know however I am only doing this because I love her and she is my best friend.  It will not be similar to her life other than the characters that are in it after today as I do not have much else that I could add to it of what I know right now.

Enjoy and I will continue to add to this as the days go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment